Thursday 2 June 2016

Following by email....

Hello,

It's come to my attention that following this blog by email isn't all it should be. The email shows the whole of each post but none of the links or videos work. To fully enjoy this blog you really need to see the videos and listen to the music. Just in case you didn't know, if you click on the title of the post in the email it will take you into the blog where everything should be fully functional. I've put a note above the 'Follow by email' link so hopefully it will be clear to future followers. Also, there is only one email a day and sometimes I publish more than one post in a day. Make sure you go all the way to the bottom of the email so that you don't miss anything.

I've also just added a 'Follow on Twitter' link. I always tweet when I publish a post so if you can't wait for the email, follow this way. Let me know through the comments section if there are better ways to follow, or if you want to chat. I'm always up for a chat about music.

Stritch Manzello

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcomed, what do you think?.........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...